What is matched betting all about?
Matched betting is a technique used by people like you and me to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers. It is generally considered risk-free as it is based on the application of a mathematical equation rather than chance.
How does matched betting work?
You will have seen adverts all over the TV and internet from bookmakers like Betvictor, Betfred, Skybet, Paddy Power, Bet365, Coral and others saying bet £5 receive £20 free or £25 Free Bet for New Customers.
betfred-mathed-betting-welcome-offer totesport-welcome-offer sky-bet-welcome
The idea is that instead of gambling your money you use these promotions to make guaranteed profit every time, regardless of if your bets win or lose. Like the sound of that?
How much can you make from matched betting?
It all depends how much time you want to spend per day. I personally aim for £2500 per month but I spend 6-8 hrs every day. If you spend a couple of hours every day you can very easily make £500+ every month tax free, a couple more hours per day matched betting and you can comfortably make £1000 per month tax free. Well that probably got your attention, whats the catch?
What do I get from this?
Nothing really, as I do not place advertising on this site so if you decide to read on or not it does not matter to me. So why do I do this? It makes no difference to me whether you continue reading or not but after a friend was kind enough to tell me about match betting and I made some serious money, I thought I would share with others so you too can make tax free, risk free cash as well.
There are lots of get rich quick scams on the internet which want you to spend cash with them so they can instruct you how to make money but this is not one of them, matched betting is 100% legal and everything I offer is free, no catch, no sign-up and no advertising. Read through the step by step matched betting guide and decide for yourself. After doing the math, if you agree, have a go and you will never look back, I never have.
There are sites which charge £25 per month for this guide (I will be writing reviews of them very soon), so why not make a bit of free £money before you decide to spend any.
If you like what you see and I hope you do, you can always make a donation to help me cover hosting costs (link on right) and keep this site open. It would be nice but there is no obligation.
Matched betting FAQ’s
Is it legal?
- Absolutely yes, it is 100% legal and bookmakers acknowledge this, although they do not like it very much as they lose money.
Will matched betting affect my credit rating?
- No, bookmakers do not perform credit searches and as long as you are not gambling and follow the instructions properly you only make profit.
How much money do I need to get started?
- You do not need a lot of money to start, I started with just £50 and took it nice and slow till I had built up several thousand.
Can I make a lot of money from matched betting?
- Lots of people are making between £1,000 and £2,000 per month through matched bets, even if they don’t have much time to spare to take advantage of the latest offers.
Can anyone make money from matched betting?
- Obviously you have to be 18 years of age to open a bookmaker account in the UK but as long as you can grasp the basics of matched betting and have some spare time, even just on an evening, you can do it.
Do I need to know about betting?
- Not really because matched betting is different to traditional betting and all you have to do is follow the step-by-step guides to ensure you know exactly what you are doing.
Why have you written this
- I try to help people when I can.